The funding by United Way of Broome County of programs at partner agencies is divided into three categories: Education, Income, and Health. Here are the programs in Income receiving United Way funding for 2011:
- Basic Literacy/English as a Second Language Tutoring – Literacy Volunteers of Broome/Tioga, Inc.
- Central New York Legal Helpline – Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, Inc.
- Disaster Services – American Red Cross, Southern Tier Chapter
- Emergency Assistance – Catholic Social Services of Broome County
- Emergency Family Services – Salvation Army, Binghamton Corps
- Health and Safety Services – American Red Cross, Southern Tier Chapter
- Immigration Services – American Civic Association, Inc.
- Public Education and Elder Planning – Action for Older Persons, Inc.
- Services to Armed Forces – American Red Cross, Southern Tier Chapter
- Shopper Program – American Red Cross, Southern Tier Chapter